1.12.12

S T O N E S of remembrance

In the Old Testament, the Israelites erected stones of remembrance as a sign to them of God's power and faithfulness so that they would not forget and turn away from God. What are our stones of remembrance ? Recently the two I have erected are the house I live in and the car I drive. I call them Faithful and Goodness respectively. What are yours or how do you remind yourself of God's power and faithfulness and thus guard your heart from turning from Him ?


Praise : 1. God's goodness 2. God's faithfulness 3. God's love 4. God's trials 5. the family of God

Prayer : 1. Finish the semester with at least a 3.0 (this is necessary as a transfer student to guarantee my spot in the programme 2. I have a final 20 page, 15 page and 7 page paper due by the 10th and 17th respectively : clear vision for the papers, fluid flow of thought while writing, completion of papers by due dates, meeting of criteria 3. Wisdom in choosing classes for next semester

No comments:

Post a Comment