31.1.12

A Cup Overflowing

Happy new year !

What a blessing the past month has been !!! God is working in tremendous ways in my life and the lives around me.

Work hasn't been as busy as last year but God has been providing as He always does ! My parents continue their graciousness in housing me while I continue to pray about moving out should God open that door. A possible option that I had been pursuing fell through but I recently spoke with a guy at Bible study who might be interested in moving in together should the right place come up : $1000/month split between us.
While the door remains closed for now to housing, it continues to stay open in sharing truth and Christ's love with my co-workers and those around me. Recently I had a couple opportunities to concretely share the love of Christ with another waiter and he was deeply touched. God willing his heart will be ever more receptive to the Gospel message !

Outside of work but within the francophone community in Summit I have begun hanging out with the baker at a French restaurant in Breckenridge. It has been great practicing a more informal French and making a new friendship. Perhaps God will open the door to minister in this as well !
The missionary fliers I spoke about last time were well received by the missions committee and now their implementation must be planned. I'm very excited about this and the encouragement it will be to our missionnaires and to the congregation !
Additionally I am excited about starting a discipleship with a fairly new believer at church !

I myself was greatly encouraged yesterday as I was in Denver meeting up with those who were appointed with me at WorldVenture in November 2010. The mission is holding its annual
Renewal Conference where the missionnaires gather for communal prayer and praise. It was so exciting to see my peers so far along in their support raising and one who is leaving for the field tomorrow ! God is so good ! It was at the same time very sobering however. I rejoice with them and mourn for myself. But what gives me solace is knowing what amazing things God is doing here and now and that His plans are for my good and His glory !

Praises : 1. An incredable first month to 2012 2. God's provision 3. Open doors to share truth and God's love 4. The opportunity to see my peers at WorldVenture 5. God's abundant blessings

Prayer Requests : 1. A place to move to with the guy from Bible study God willing 2. The discipleship I am beginning 3. Open doors to share the Gospel 4. God's continued provision 5. To blossom where God has me right now

No comments:

Post a Comment