12.2.11

Hello everyone ! I am sorry that I’m so late on an update :s I’ve been wanting to create a video of my Christmas time to share with all of you but it’s been so busy since Christmas : travel, family, speaking engagements (sermon and presentation preparation), reconnecting with friends, work... well you get the picture. I’m sure it’s been a similar situation for many of you. So I decided to give you an update now and post a video at a later date.

The month of December went well. It was a time to reconnect with family that I haven’t seen in at least two years. I went to Smith Center, Kansas with my family and saw grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins etc. We ate... alot. We caught up on life. We played games and we celebrated our Saviours birth. The only thing I missed in France was family so what a blessing it was to enjoy Christ and mas with them.
Other than that trip I only had one speaking engagement. I went to the college I graduated from : Frontier School of the Bible. I know very few people there anymore but I always love sharing my passion for God and France. God willing I will see some of those students ministering in France one day !

The New Year I spent in Denver with friends Nathan & Carla Anderson and their daughter Lucy. It’s always great spending time with them and getting beat by Nathan in Star Wars Epic Duals. They have also become my prayer secretaries : communicating prayer requests to those on my prayer team. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH !!!
The following week-end I spent in Colbran, Colorado with Brian & Tessa Schroeder and their kids Abigail and Josiah. They work at Twin Peaks Bible Camp and their love for the Lord and the kids was of great encouragement. I shared Sunday morning at their church. The 13th-16th I visited Sam Kunnemann and preached at his church in Imperial, Nebraska. Sam is a great friend from college and I’m always so encouraged by him.
I had a one week break from travel and then went to Springville and Payson, Utah. I stayed with friends John & LeeAnn Miles and their daughter Taylor and saw many other friends from college. Again, a great time of reconnection ! Preaching at Grace Bible Church in Springville was especially neat as it was the church Derrick Smothers planted. He is my home church’s new associate pastor.
Each of these opportunities was such a blessing and encouragement. I met so many people that love the Lord, got to share my passion and spread the knowledge of the need in France and reconnected with so many friends. As for support I had quite a few people sign up to pray for me and God willing many will also become financial partners.

In terms of support I have every day of every month covered in prayer save the 31st. Financially I’m at 13% of my monthly goal and 20% of my one-time needs. God willing I’ll be at 60-70% by mid-May so that I can attend culture training.

Praises : 1. Family 2. Friends 3. Opportunities to share about the ministry and France 4. Level of support 5. God’s power

Prayer Requests : 1. To be 60-70% supported by mid-May so that I can attend cultural training 2. More opportunities to share with individuals, small groups and churches 3. Trip to Missouri to present the ministry 4. To have God's heart for the French 5. For patience as I wait to return to France

No comments:

Post a Comment